Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours and is available when you need them
- Interview a few agents: are they familiar with the areas you’re interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they’re available at night and on weekends – an agent with little time to spend with you will end in failure
- Ask about their credentials and education: a good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns, and with whom you feel comfortable with